About the Company
Dowdens Pumping and Water Treatment is Queensland’s leading solutions provider for all things pumping and water treatment and have the expertise and experience to provide our clients with solutions, no matter how big or small the issue or project is.
Family owned and run for over 50 years, we have qualified personnel able to assist across various industries including industrial, commercial, mining, domestic and agricultural with branches located in Mackay (head office), Brisbane, Rockhampton and Proserpine. We pride ourselves on being family focused with a company culture driven by values that help our employees exceed, learn and grow within the pumping and water treatment industries.
About the Role
Our Mackay branch is currently seeking Store Person and Warehousing team members. These positions would give you the opportunity to expand your current skill set while working in a dynamic Warehouse. Gain experience with a wide range of water and pumping equipment from various industries including mining, agricultural and industrial.
You would be required to adhere to strict safety standards and have the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Receipting goods inwards
- Packing goods / wrapping and strapping pallets for transport
- Dispatching goods
- Expediting of purchase orders
- Forklift operation – loading / unloading trucks
- Internal customer service
- Have experience in a warehouse / store person role in a similar industry
- Hold a current Forklift License / Logbook
- Demonstrate strong computer and communication skills
- Have strong attention to detail and pride in your work
- Be safety focused
- Certificate III in Warehousing Operations / Transport and Logistics an advantage, but not essential
- Be willing to undertake a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol test
- Be legally permitted to work in Australia
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.