About the Company
As part of the Dowden’s Group and located in Emerald, EASE focuses on Customer Service and providing innovative solutions to our customers within the Mining, Agriculture, and Industrial services sectors. We specialise in the sales and services of pneumatic & hydraulic mining equipment and hydraulics. In addition, we are also stockists of a wide range spare parts and fittings.
We pride ourselves on our Company Values, culture and promote a lifestyle balance that supports you to manage your career and ambitions on one hand; and your health, happiness, leisure and family on the other.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a full-time Warehouse Assistant to join our team. This position would give you the opportunity to expand your current skill set while working in a dynamic Warehouse. You will be required to work in a timely, efficient and effective manner and be willing to perform a range of tasks.
Adhere to strict safety standards and have the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Receipting goods inwards
- Packing goods / wrapping and strapping pallets for transport
- Dispatching goods
- Expediting of purchase orders
- Forklift operation – loading / unloading trucks
- Internal customer service
- Have experience in a warehouse / store person role in a similar industry
- Hold a current Forklift License / Logbook
- Demonstrate strong computer and communication skills
- Have strong attention to detail and pride in your work
- Be safety focused
- Certificate III in Warehousing Operations / Transport and Logistics an advantage, but not essential
- Be willing to undertake a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol test
- Be legally permitted to work in Australia
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.